Vintage Winter Weddings

Wednesday 1 February 2017

First ever blog post with a new website :-)

If you are reading this then my website must be finally live after 3 years in the making!

Without going into too much detail I am finally here after a lot of going backwards and forwards with how it should look, what to include, cancelling websites, starting again.

I hope you like the website and how it is has been designed and set up as it has been so difficult trying to make it look right because most of my products are custom designed so can’t just add products to sell as they all need making up.

I have now got products that are ready to go in my accessories section and then a few items in my other categories to get me started. This is something I do need to build on over time so please keep viewing the site ready for new items being released on there.

Time to go try and add some more products now so bye for now and any feedback would be greatly appreciated :-)
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment