Vintage Winter Weddings

Wednesday 8 February 2017

So this is my second week into my blog and still learning what and when I should be doing! This is something I have never done before but I like writing about what is going on in the world of VWW to keep you all up to date.
I have been busy working on a lot of invite orders that all needed to be done for the same time so been very quiet working away but I can see light at the end of the tunnel now.
I have also been working on my biggest brooch bouquet yet! It has a very big flower base and I will be using approx 150 brooches most of which have been collected by the bride and a lot have a sentimental value to them so really can't wait to see this all come together. Picture to follow after her wedding.

I am still working on the website adding products as I go so I can launch it publically on my social media sites but I keep getting side tracked with very pretty and sparkly orders to create. Think I am going to need an all nighter very soon to get more on there on there to see but I do have everything I have ever made or provided over on facebook pages for you to see and you can then pop me a message on here. https://www.facebook.com/vintagewinterweddings/

Well bye for now and I will be back soon :-) Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment